Business listings are data records of critical information compiled by industry experts for all businesses listed across the USA. These records include address, sales estimates, industry classification codes, and in some cases website and contact information. Business listings are used to provide marketing, planning, and sales departments with untapped new customer opportunities or informational background on new areas of business interest.
Access to over 16.7 million business contact records
Compile critical business data, and executive details from one of the USA’s top business data providers. You’ll find competitive rates and the ability to search for all types of businesses in a variety of ways using Map Business Online.
- Process thorough B2B market analysis – explore businesses by name, employee count & sales history
- Support site selection investigation, expansion planning, and competitor analysis through accurate map placement of business listings’ locations against business and demographic maps
- Conduct easy geographic searches to save time and money with geographic Lead Generation! Purchase business data to generate mailing lists, prospect call lists, leads for marketing and sales campaigns
Business Listings Search Functionality
Use Map Business Online to search for business listings. Each MBO credit equals one business listing record. Find business listing search functions on the Master Toolbar or associated with Radius and Polygon object menus. Protect your marketing investment – search business listings by:
- Business name – “All businesses with the name Pepsi”
- Industry type – Look up businesses by SIC or NAICS industry codes
- Radius or polygon geography
- Map layer category – ZIP code, State, or City Limit
- The number of employees per business
- The annual sales volumes of businesses
- The locations of specific business facilities
- Purchase more Business List Search Credits on subscription page at affordable price.
Easily and Affordably Explore B2B Market Potential through Map Business Online search options. Carefully plan your next business expansion by selecting business listings using these MBO search categories:
- Business name or location
- Geographic area of interest
- Industry type – SIC or NAICS
- Circle or Polygon
- Company sales values
- Employee count estimates
Why Business Listing Solutions?
Enhance Your CRM system with additional contact and business data. Develop prospect lists, by area of interest, for traveling sales cancelation fill-ins. Great for sales planning
Investigate the Competition while developing new business opportunities. Develop a thorough understanding of who you’re competing against. Secure all the competitive information you can find. Add competitor operation centers to detailed competitor maps using MBO demographic analysis
Build Comprehensive Sales Contact Lists for prospecting and cold calling. Tie prospecting campaigns to territory goals and objectives. Monitor results using shared business maps
Drive Down Sales Expenses by searching targeted marketing areas and then purchase only those business records that meet your specific criteria within specific areas of interest
Expose New Market Potential by NAIC Code, SIC Code. Industry category data, sales figures and employee data are now available through Map Business Online to support full market analysis. Define your sweet-spot for business prospecting. Gather marketing data based on MBO search categories
Support New Franchisees by offering targeted prospect lists that jump-start their investment in your suggested franchise territory. Share franchise maps with prospective clients that contain pre-seeded contact lists supporting future growth
Compile Marketing Lists for targeted email, outbound calling, or direct mail campaigns.