In the era of “big data,” the most powerful features of business mapping software are data visualization capabilities. For almost two decades, Map Business Online has provided innovative data mapping software for companies of all sizes, and across a broad range of industries. Our mapping solutions will help you easily import your business data – whether it’s from an Excel spreadsheet or a CRM system such as Oracle, ACT! or Salesforce – onto a map of your target area of interest.
Bring Your Data To Life
Watch as your data comes alive. You can view your customers, prospects, dealers and competitors against a background of up-to-date maps. By taking advantage of our data mapping and geospatial capabilities, you can take your business intelligence to another level. Whether you intend to circulate data within your sales team or share information with customers and clients, many businesses find it challenging to analyze, organize and distribute large amounts of data. At Map Business Online, our business mapping software allows you to import large volumes of information, display against an accurate map and share views with your staff.
You can construct business data maps to illustrate nearly any aspect of your business, and from any perspective.
- Easily import customer data from text files, CSV files, database files, or Microsoft® Excel spreadsheets.
- Import business data for display by street address, city name, ZIP code, postal code or latitude and longitude — in the US and Canada.
- Plot and visualize data from a variety of accounting systems and contact management solutions including Microsoft Dynamics® CRM, Sage ACT!, and Intuit QuickBooks.
- Map up to 100,000 locations per map at one time.
- Use a variety of map symbols to identify critical business data or add your own symbols.
- Visualize business variables and trends through color-code maps. Remember: one picture is worth a thousand words!
- For more clarity and insights, you can also label your locations with product information, sales results, or contact information.
- Build data maps that show population, income trends and market penetration.
- Create radius maps to provide geographic search capabilities for your business data.
- Share maps through Map Business Online interactive webmap sharing, image sharing or print.
Whether you’re mapping 10 locations or 100,000, our data mapping and data visualization software will help you find trends and expose geographic patterns. We make it easy to grasp concepts and make better-informed decisions.
Benefits Business Map Visualizations
Map Business Online is one of the most feature-rich tools for data visualization on the market today. Compared to similar platforms such as Maptive, it is more affordable, while offering more custom map storage, improved access to demographic data and a world-class support system that helps you make the best use of its business visualization tools.
When you choose Map Business Online, your business will benefit in several ways:
- You’ll enjoy an expanded set of editing functions that allow you to create labels and alter fill and boundary colors as you wish — ultimately creating more beautiful, easier-to-read maps
- You’ll be able to see your sales data and other internal business intelligence alongside U.S. Census records and industry-specific datasets
- You’ll gain the ability to plan efficient delivery routes and share files in a wide range of formats
- You’ll have access to cloud-based data visualization tools that make collaborating on custom maps easy
Whether you use Map Business Online for market analysis, sales territory mapping, site selection or anything else, you’ll benefit from its advanced business visualization techniques and tools. Ultimately, the platform will help you see your data in a new context and, as a result, uncover the hidden patterns and opportunities that will drive your success.